Sunday, March 22, 2009

Walking My Beloved Dog-KID

I usually walk my dog 3 times a week around my house. But these few weeks, I have decided to bring him to DESA PARK CITY every Sunday=) We actually jog there together, 1 big round! haha.. Then, sometimes talk to the people there too! It's very fun=) so I will make it a habit, if possible=) Hehe. I think KID will be happy too=) cuz he will get to sit in the car, enjoy sticking his tongue out and wind blowing onto his face; jog around in the park and see other doggies; jog with me and chasing after each other; drink milk right after his exercise=) COOL! and I get to exercise as well (hardly exercise these few days) and get to socialize=)

He was waiting for me to chase him for the bottle=)Happily picking up the bottle=) He loves bottles, seriously=)
my very handsome dog! so man so cool=)

sticking his tongue out and enjoying the wind=) lol.. he catches lots of attentions when he does dat!people next car usually go "doggie doggie" or "woof woooof" .. haha
he is sooooooooooooOooooooOOoooo CUTE!!!!!!
Hehe.. my dog and me!!!=) my face was so red cuz I ran 1 big round with him=) damn tiring! and I was sweating like mad!!!! haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment