Friday, April 3, 2009

April's Fool Day

This day... I kena fooled without realising that I was fooled!=) lol...

Jia Mun sms-ed me:

"yeng! yy! I heard from Alicia that Vin shern is admitted to hospital!!! I worried laaa..."

I was shocked to see that message and I aksed her why Vin Shern got admitted. Then Jia Mun said she didn't know!

At that time, I was thinking why she didn't ask Alicia. But somehow, I just forgot about it and asked Vin Shern. He said he kena car crash, leg fractured! =.=.. OF COURSE I WAS SHOCKED LA!

then after dunno how many hours.......

Peck Lan sms-ed me and I told her about Vin Shern's accident. She only replied me with:

"WHAT TALKING U?"

??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! kena fooled..... by Jia Mun and Vin Shern... summore i was so stupid to go ask Jia Mun:" eh, you fool me ar?"

Hahahaha.. she laughed till crazy =.=.. so embarrasing! lol...

Well, HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL! belated i mean..........

No comments:

Post a Comment