Thursday, March 5, 2009

CNY Reunion Dinner 2009

Finally, we had all 25 members at home for reunion dinner. The revious years, my eldest brother was in UK for his studies and didn't manage to join us; and my 3rd aunt is married and therefore can't come back for the dinner. Surprisingly, she came back with her husband this year=) lol... so there we went, cramping in grandfather's houe for reunion dinner=)

Raymond(3rd uncle) & Sally (his wife)

Doris (my mum) & Yauw (2nd bro)

Claire (4th aunt), Yauw (2nd bro), Kai Neng (cousin), Sheng (younger bro), Keat (eldest bro)

lou sang-ing =)

my 2nd uncle & his wife


me and my cousin sisters (yingying, munmun, lingling, liangliang)


The musculars & the innocent


this is definitely not innocent, but SCARY!=)

Vivian (my 3rd aunt) & Kenny (her husband)

-_-".. no comments

lou sang-ing=)

gambling time=)

my family members=)

No comments:

Post a Comment