Friday, March 20, 2009

My Way of Studying

The beginning of this week I told myself:

YEE ENG!!! STUDY!!!! MOCKS IS ONLY 3 WEEKS AWAY, AND I DUNNO ANYTHING ABOUT MY SUBJECTS, ESP FURTHER MATH OF 6HOURS TEST!!!

Therefore, I set this whole week as my study week!!!!!!

Monday
supposed to wake up at 7.30am to study but slept till 9am. I went college straight away without studying.. Finished class at 2.30pm and taught tuition at 3.15pm. Reached home at 5pm and slept AGAIN! Dinner... watched dramas.... 1 day gone!!!

Tuesday
Finished class at 2.30pm, supposed to have skating class but coach ffk. reached home at 5pm after practicing. Played with my dog den dinner at 7pm... watched dramas AGAIN!!!!! 2nd day gone!

Wednesday
finished class at 3.30pm, teach tuition till 6pm... reached home at 7.30pm (stupid jam)... dinner... haihzz... den wacthed dramas again!!! BUT... but but but but but!!! I have studied 1 page of theory of distribution... haha.. 1 page... so proud of myself=) SLEEP again!!

Thursday
finished class at 4 pm, taught tuition til 6 and reached home at 6.30 pm.. walk my dog! dinner.. fetched my mum out to buy cake and reached home at 9.30pm.. when i was about to studying, dat BABY VERN said he has decided to go for ASTRO STAR QUEST on sat (means i hav to go aso, cuz i have promised him to pui him).... so busying choosing songs till 11pm.. but still can't decide on which song!

Friday
means today la!!!!!!! sure wun study liao! cuz i'm spending my study time to blog now! -_-"study is so BORING!!!!!!!!

conclusion: in 5 days.. I have studied a page of THEORY OF DISTRIBUTION>.(i think my econs teacher will be proud of me) lol... hahaha.. and I am actually going for astro star quest.. for fun laaa. cuz i can't really sinG! haha.. to support BABY VERN!!!!! gambateh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment