Thursday, March 5, 2009

Valentine's Day

The event that we celebrate right after CNY is of course, the Valentine's Day! I hope everyone manage to get to go out with the one you want, or like, or even love=) I had a date too, a normal yet meaningful one=)

I remember I met this person (assumes is CKX, to make it a mystery! lol) when I was form 4. It was beginning of the year and I went for basketball tournament. CKX wasn't noticable to me until in a random oppurtunity, I got to sit beside CKX. Although at that time I barely even know CKX, we talked non-stop, non-stop I mean. Haha.. and we even support each other in the basketball tournament=) so.... it all started with just a basketball=)

Since then, we became very close, but not that I realised. I only realise how important CKX is when we went for seperate colleges. Even if it is so, I always forget CKX's bday -_-" and I forgot CKX's bday for 2 years d! CKX got very very mad and all, which made me feel bad! lol... [ CKX, sry sry!!]

so.. back to our date, actually I have been celebrating Valentine's Day with CKX for probably 1 or 2 years=)

We went Dao-ri Hartamas for korean food=) It was delicious of course=) then, due to the cogestion made by the couples in every shopping complex, we went Kepong Jusco for movie instead=) and watch the Andy Lau's show (it was really nice!) Hehe.. then... we went home lo! that's all=) haha..

Curious who is this CKX? hehe... here it is, CKX's picture:

Please don't misnderstand, I am not a lesbian! haha...
She is my good friend, very very good one=) a true friend as well=) Thank You Chew Kah Xin!

No comments:

Post a Comment