Friday, April 10, 2009

A2 Mocks

I have really screwed up my mock... =.=.... worse than ever! I think this is sort of like a "wake up" call for me to study!!!!! haihzzz..the results is really gonna be bad

Ecnomics:
Paper 3 very good=)
Paper 4 i didn't finish writing...=.=... bad!!!!!!

Accounting:
Paper 3 okok oni... harder than usual
Paper 4 panic attack.. went blank! means screw up laa!!! worst paper i think

Mathematics:
Paper 4 (mechanics) hahaa.. bad paper! lost 20marks d!
Paper 3 (pure maths) okok! not too bad...

Further mathematics:
Paper 1 (pure maths) errrr... no comments!!! lost like 30 marks d?!
Paper 2 (mechanics) it's a sure to fail paper!!! ( i never fail ay test in mocks b4,
think dis is the 1st)

Overall, not very good!!!! and main exam is juz a month away!!!!!!!! I GOTTA STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!! omg.. if not i can't go UNI!!!!!!!!!!!!! people, if u so happen to tok to me, juz do me a favor, remind me to STUDY! THANK YOU SO MUCH=)

No comments:

Post a Comment