Sunday, April 19, 2009

31st March 2009

I know it's quite late to post this... I have been busy all the while=) sry!

Just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that have sms-ed me to wish me HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!

especially:

Arthur Woo

Thank you very much for calling in from US. I was very surprised to receive your call, after so long that we have not been contacting each other. I really really do appreciate it=) THANK YOU so MUCH!!!!!!!!!! hehe... really hope to cya soon=)

Wee Lik
BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!! hehe.. damn happy to receive your message from US lo!!!! hehee... never expect it though=) and u have made my day=) was smiling all the day long! haha.. it's the thought that counts man=) THANK YOU so MUCH!!!

Daryl Mark
THANK YOU so much=) hahah... sms-ed me all the way from UK!!!! i miss you!!!=)=)

KokMun,EiLene, Celeste & WaisHAn

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! hehe.. i noe i always forget all of your bday...i really appreciate it when you all wished me even if you guys are in India and AUs!!! and for this, haha.. i'll remind myself to remember your bdays!!!!!! heheeh... i want to do it!!=) love you guys=)

FXC
membersof FXC, thank you for splashing water on me=) haha.. and I am serious, I was all wet but really happy=) haha.. and thank you so much for the "skate"... it was really nice=)=)=) hehe... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I love you all=)

My family
dad & mum: thank you for the expensive choc cake=) and the CHEQUE! hehehe...
Jack & stef: THANK YOU for the roxy shirts=)
Yauw: THANK YOU for sms-ing in from Aus and the ipod stuff=)
Sheng: THANK YOU for your kiss??? haha.. you owe me present la!
Kid: weeee~~~~ thank you for being such a nice dog! I love you!=)
Dari & Siti: THANK YOU for wishing me=)

L6:
Thank you for arranging everything! although it didn' t work out, but I am happy enuf to noe dat you all still rmb my bday=)
*zmei: THANK YOU ALOT!
*suet: THANK YOU for the note!!!=)

JIa Mun:
THANK YOU for the wonderful photo frame!!! hehe,,, THANK YOU!!!!! i'm goin crazy d!=) lol

DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love you so so so so so so much!!=) Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the lovely photo frames=)

Nich, Ling, phia, vincent & jun
:
THANK YOU for the cap!!! haah.. i love it.. and i love white! and i like winter cap!! ahahah.. thank you thank you!!!

Yin & Ian:
THANK YOU for the vest!!!!
*yin: am glad to hav a fren like you too=)

Jia YONG:
THANK YOU for spending time to write all the lyrics=)=)=) THANK YOU!!!!!!

LAWRENCE
:
THANK YOU for the bracelet and the wonderful dinner=) THANK YOU!!!

Jethro Tan!!!!
:
THANK YOU for the wonderful cd!!=) but one of the song jumping d!!!T_T>. well, but i still like it=) THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

MR. K
:
THANK YOU for the wonderful self-baked cake! u noe who u r!!! it is gud!! A CAKE WITHOUT MILK!! how considerate=) THANKS!!!!!

if i ever miss out any1=) I am sorry!!!!

*pictures to be updated later=)=)

No comments:

Post a Comment