Saturday, April 25, 2009

Prayer for my DOGGIE

It was a really bad day for me today.

I woke up, with my maid telling me that my dog isn't feeling well.

I thought it was some fever or fungus attack or some sort of it, but it wasn't.

He looks perfectly fine for me.

However, he was limping and there was no any wound on any part of his right leg.

I started to get so worried and brought him to doctor. We had an x-ray and some hectic procedures.

Finally, it was concluded that my dog has his hips dislocated, or you may called it HIPS DYSPLASIA.

It was just yesterday that I went jogging with him and today, he can't run or walk properly anymore. I have been holding my tears for all day long but I couldn't take it anymore. I really love him. The doctor said the only the I can do is to provide him with strong supplement to aid the joints. That's what I have been doing all the while what, but not the strong supplement, just the normal ones.There's nothing more I can do. But from today onwards, he can only walk- not run, not jump, not climbing the stairs.

He is just 8 months old... and I see him having hard time to walk. In fact, he doesn't even walk to me when he sees him but instead wait for me to go there. I guess it's really painful for him to get up from his sitting position. I don't know... but everytime I look at him, I feel like crying....haihz.. I was expecting this like much later, probably when he is 3 years old or what.. BUT...T_T

Ok, I am gonna stop here. It's gonna be so emo if I continue writing..

Don't worry, I will be strong and he will be strong too=) He will...=)

and if you are reading this, just please just do me a favour by spending a little time to pray for my dog. He is really important to him, and I will spend a little time of everyday to pray for him. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! x10000000000000000000000


slight dislocated hip on the left.... and serious dislocated hip on the right..

my doggie- KID

No comments:

Post a Comment