Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Redang Trip (26/09/08 - 29/09/08)

Redang Island! damn beautiful!!=)

another shot of Redang Island

For this trip, i had skipped class! Haha.. that's bad right? I had skipped two days classes just to go Redang for SCUBA DIVING! Haha...plus, Redang is such a beautiful island! How i wish that i had gone there with my bf, which i don't have one now..TOO BAD!! Haihzz.. *sounds desperate weii...!!!!* haha.. whatever la!=)

Basically I went to Redang together with Jethro, Rachel, Desmond etc.. and actually I only know Jethro, others are like 25+ years old who I only met them there. Well, no matter what, we still had fun. I shared the same room with Rachel and on the last day, Ting Luen, Sing Yuen, Jethro and me shared the same room=) We stayed in Laguna for 3nights and the resort is actually not too bad=)
The room in Laguna Resort, quite nice huh?=)

We took Flierfly there and AirAsia back=) The terrenganu airport is so TERENGGANU man! Haha.. It's a building with all the corak-corak or bentuk-bentuk and so MELAYU... but it's nice actually! plus it's herrigtage what, so we Malaysians should treasure it! *so patriotic, wakakakaka...* After that we took about half an hour bus journey to the jetty and an hour of boat to Redang Island...

The Terengganu AirportMe and Jethro, Flierfly's aeroplane=)

Well, the 1st day Jethro and me watched a 4 hours video about scuba diving. I think it was considered the theory part of scuba diving course. After that, the second day I mean, we went down to the sea straight away and did SCUBA DIVING! hohoho.. it was damn cool actually! At first it was boring cuz we did the basic skills at the shore, nothing nice to see or to admire. Haha.. maybe the sand, which is powderly white! But When the second dive came, WALAUYEH!! I can tell you, underwater world is so x10000000000000 beautiful! too beautiful man!!! I saw big big sting ray, sea turtle, beautiful corals etc etc.. too many to describe and can't really put it into words actually! Same goes to the next few dives! Plus, my instructor is so cool! He not only good at teaching, but also good at leading us in the sea and shows us the pretty, amazing, beautiful, funny, cute stuff in the sea! It's so amazing! Scuba diving.. hohoho.. I luv it man! really luv it! For sure, it's already my hobby=) though it is an expensive sport, i'll still like it=) Not until you experience it yourself, you wouldn't feel how i feel!=)

On the laz day, we can't go for diving cuz we are not allowed too=( I think it's to prevent decompression sickness,which i'm having it now!! Bad bad... decompression sickness is caused by excessive nitrogen in our body! bla bla bla... as long as it causes dizzyness, sleepiness, joint pain etc etc.. which i am experiencing now! BAD!!!!! but what's worse was, I didn't buy the pressure casing for my camera! So I couldn't take picutres underwater! so I swear man, de next time i go, i'll for sure buy it and take more pics of underwater world! =)

These are some pictures taken during some free time and the last day of the trip=)

Me, at the beachMe Me MeMe, posing=) Hehe..
Desmond and Rachel
Me and the More More Tea InnMuscular Jethro=)
Me and JethroThe lovely couple=)Jethro, Me and DesmondCamwhoring in my room=)My beloved instructor and Me=)
nice pose huh? Haha.. perasannya=) hot day, cold drink! RELAXING!More pictures of me!!!!!More More Tea Inn and me!!!
ME!!!!!! Me posing again=)The tattoo I got on my back=) It's still there.. damn nice weii!!!!!I didn't pose for this picture! Jethro took nit without my notice, and I like it! hohoho...

Actually Jethro didn't really enjoy taking pictures, so the pictures are all about me! Hehe.. Next stop for scuba diving: Pulau Tioman! *hopefully!* Hehe....


No comments:

Post a Comment