Thursday, January 22, 2009

CIE Results Day

This very important day was supposed to be yesterday, but well, as usual, I didn't update my blog very often, and I'm really sorry! Haha.. now that I have got the time, besides this topic, I'm gonna update the previous topics that I have left out too=)

So I shall continue with my "CIE Results Day"=)

6.30am
In my dream, I had this image where I was getting my results. When I flipped it open, OMG! It was BBC..which was unacceptable for me. Therefore, I woke up, and felt terrible!!!

7.30am
after rolling on my bed for an hour, I had cooled myself down. I woke up and went online. First thing that caught my attention was that Nichelle was online too=) Meantime, I typed my username and password in myresults.cie.org.uk and didn't dare to press enter. Haha.. so what I did was I asked Nichelle whether she checked it d, and she answered NO! What a relief man=)

8.30am
I was still trying to keep myself occupied by bathing, eating breakfast, running up and down, playing with my dog etc etc. Just to keep my away from checking results (results came out at 8am dued to day light saving).

8.35am
I actually prayed for courage=) haha.. and there it went=)
"die die la!!!!!!!!!" and there I pressed "ENTER" button. what stupid was, I closed my eyes with my hands. Slowly I peeped=)

"YYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Haha..I shouted so loudly and started to run everywhere and ended up in my parents room=) Hehe.. I told them my results and they are very pleased=) One thing that I regreted to do was I didn't ask them for money as my reward!!!! Because Sue-Yin got RMXXXX.00 for her results!!! OMG!

Haha.. but I am so so so so happy and it's more than enough=) THANK YOU THANK YOU=)
and here's my results:

Your Results: November 2008

Table: Your Examination Results
Examination Qualification Grade Awarded
The results displayed are provisional, and for information only
Accounting (9706S) GCE AS & A Level a (ASL)
Economics (9708S) GCE AS & A Level a (ASL)
Mathematics (9709SC) GCE AS & A Level a (ASL)

Eventhough small a is not as nice looking as big A, but they are still As.. hehe..

and I have made my promise to Ms. Tan to work harder and shall not be lazy anymore! I don't understand why did I make this promise =.=... haha..

Add Image

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on ur wonderful results :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey what does ASL stand for??? the thing written in brackets =\

    ReplyDelete