Tuesday, January 6, 2009

3 in 1

Haha.. i'm extra happy today! not extra happy... i'm very very very very de happy! haha.// crazy d ler me!!! hehe,, there are 3 things which made me very happy today!!!=)

1st thing:
after 1 month of working, i finally get a chance to go skate! waakakakaka.. damn happy! skate as in ice skating la... luckily i didn't lose all the elements, if not i would have to pick it up from the start. Haha.. one foot spin was good, but not very consistent... backspin was even better than previous=) hehe... well, waltz jmp not so bad too=) at least can jump up very high but posture abit cacat la! hehe.. but hor, toe loop and salchow were bad! can't even land properly! haha... nvm nvm, and one more thing, i saw my previous coach today! walauyeh, she is damn pretty d=) haha.. i was so shocked with her phsical appearance... *zap* by her!! haha..

2nd thing:
I have been teaching 3 kids tuition and thx to christine, who runs a tuition aganecy=) I got them as my students! how i met her? well, its actually through internet and i was supposed to pay her by deposit, but eneded up meeting her in person=) hehe... she is a very nice gentle lady =) and guess wat? today she called me up to confirm about something... and she ended the conversation with "you are the most honest person I have ever met"...wkakakakakakaak!!!!!! I don't think i can sleep tonight wei!! OMG!! ahhaa... she made my day!!!! wakakaka..=)=)=)=)

3rd thing:
people always say you will gain hapinness by helpin other people. Haha.. den i say, we gain extra happiness by helping your own friend! waooO!!! ahah.. I'm proud of myself wei=) hehe.. cuz I have help my friend to get a tuition as her job... one week on 6 hours but she can earn at least RM800+ a month!! dat's woderful rite? then she doesn't have to suffer so much about her allowance and all/... oMG!!! I luv her!! haha.. plus plu, she said she is gonna treat me a meal!!!! how suprise is dat man..(she nve treat me b4 1) wakakakak! and i''m waiting for that meal!!! and i want that meal, to appreaciate my own afford!! hehehe..

That are the 3 things that happened in 1 day... and made my super tiring day happening and happy! ahahha.. THANK YOU THANK YOU!! ahahahah....

gotta sleep=) and dear kok mun, I'll update my blog about the singapore trip and my working life soon!!! don't worry!! wakakakak...

No comments:

Post a Comment