Thursday, July 30, 2009

Full Time Driver

OH!!!! today was really a hectic day!!!!=) lol... i was assigned to be a driver... since my current driver met up with an accident, HOPE HE IS ALRITE!!!!!!=)

8.30am my dad woke me up urgently... i went down.. and i was totally blur....

dad:" driver meet up to an accident.. you gotta be a driver today.... u gonna pcik up DIDI from
school (hartamas) at 2.00pm.. den send him to Kelana Jaya... den fetch him again at
4.30pm.. den send him to kepong for tuition...."

YeeEng:" OH!!!!!!!!!!! ...........................
..................................
..................................
...................................
................................
wat ar? say again can ar? i forgot d...."

my dad..mum.. and my 2nd bro actually laughed out loud.... -_-".....

and they repeated again.. and wat i noe was... hartamas, kelana, kepong.. dat's all.. and i went back to sleep!!!

11.30am YINMEI woke me up.... asked if i can fetch her to see my eldest bro..=) and i straight
woke up to help her=)=)=)=)=) hahaha.. and den i realise.... my route for the day will
be:

rawang~~bangsar~~jalan kuching~~hartamas~~kelana jaya~~puchong~~kelana jaya~~kepong~~cheras~~imbi~~rawang...........@__@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rawang is my home laa.. bangsar was to drop YINMEI..jalan kuching was to meet up with HV & PP....hartamas was to pick my bro up from school...kelana jaya was to bro for badminton training...puchong was to find JY...kelana jaya again was to pick up my bro... kepong was to send my bro for tuition.. cheras was to send myself over der to teach tuition.. imbi was to go kap zai (lol)...rawang was to go home.....!!!! hectic hectic hectic!!!! haha.. but i'm still in a very good mood now...hahaha...

anyway... tmr i'm not gonna be a driver anymore=)=)=) hahaha... working as driver is stressful nie!!!!!!! have to be stucked in jam for 1hour !!!!!!!(when i was going cheras...T_T) haahha... and my stupid bro... left all his sweat t shirt and socks in my car.. and my car now is so so so so smellY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid!!!!

and i found my car quite useful... went so many places... oni used up like quaqter or half of the oil oni. wkakakaka... BUY NISSAN LATIO!!! haha...=)

kla... dat's all for today.... oh oh oh!!! no no no no... one more thing... i was damn happy today...=)cuz VINCE CHEE( a fren i noe when i was working as receptionist) asked me to go yum cha.. WEEEEE~~~~~ she's a nice person=) and SHAKIRA aso.. lol... gonna meet u all soon=)=)=) heheheh... okla.. GOODNITEZ!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha.. now u know how's d daily life of a driver? they need a lot of patience.

    ReplyDelete