Friday, May 2, 2008

my brothers...

Nichelle: this is specially for you! since I talk so much about my brothers in front of you!=)

This is my eldest brother. He is currently 23 years old. His name is Choon Keat, and sometimes he uses Jack as nickname. Of course, undeniable, he is very handsome( as what I have told Nichelle)! Haha.. I know it sounds wrong for a sister to say her brother handsome, but he is really LENG ZAI mar, what more can I say wor???!!! Hehe... He is now studying in Manchester, UK and he has already got his first honour degree in tak tau apa course. Haha.. he is doing master in operational management now=) He is very smart, caring, cute, handsome, tall, fair, yeng, nice, kind-hearted etc etc! Haha.. walauyeh!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!! haha, but I'm not so close to him compared to my 2nd brother. Anyways, we only started to be close when he actually went overseas! Last time we only communicated using "em" "ah" "ei" and "oh"; now at least we have added on "how are you?" "I miss you" etc... Haha.. what a good start man! Anyways, kor, I really miss you!=) and I'm so so so so so happy! Hehe.. He is coming back on 30th of May! YEAH=)

My brother having his meal in UK! MISS YA!!!!!!!!=)

Of course, the next one is my 2nd brother! His name is Choon Yauw, and he hardly uses his nickname which is Joewel. Haha.. He is the one I'm close to=) He has gone to Australia to further his studies and I really miss him man! Haha.. guess what am I gonna say about him? Hehe.. He is so so so so so so so so + very very very very handsome! Wakakaka.. Although he is not as thin as the first brother, he is still cute! and both of them have their own characteristics! Choon Yauw leh, he is soft and nice! He treats everyone very nicely! and that's what I like about him! and hor, I actually share most of my good and bad times with him (not so much of bad times ler)! We both are really close lo! Until he has gone to Australia and never even phone me! *heartbroken* Anyways, he hates accounting alots! haha.. aiya aiya! I really can't think of anything to write about him because I only have three words oin my mind for him ever since he has left, that is I MISS YOU!=)
my brother doing presentation! =)

Lastly, it's my younger brother. He is 14 years old this year. He is the one who has girlfriend and actually brought her home! Haha.. His name is Choon Sheng, and he calls himself Lee in school. He is the only brother with big eyes and called himself leng zai everytime! so perasan... Haha, but he is LENG ZAI ler! Too bad that he is so short! Hehe.. and he is the one brother who will put mask, lotion and stuff to make him look more handsome! Haha.. worse that a girl! Well, he is actually very smart! excel in mathematics and badminton! I can say that he LOVES badminton so much, but i think he LOVES his girlfriend more! Ever since his girlfriend appears, he seems to practise badminton lesser! Haha.. by the way, I wouldn't miss him because I see him everyday! and guess what? He actually kissed me twice today because I fetched him to THE CURVE to meet up with his friends. WEIRD!! Haha..
my brother with his girlfriend (right) during his school's sports day!

okla, I'm done talking about my brothers! Hehe... sooooo, Nichelle, are you interested? hahahaha....

>>ye3eng<<

9 comments:

  1. Promoting brothers ar? OMG La! Nich asked for it somemore ar? HaHa

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, haha.
    Yeng, to make u jealous, I will go after ur first brother. =p
    since u "want to marry him if he is not ur bro", so i go rampas him k?
    haha, den i bcome ur sis-in-law.
    hehe, den u dun need to miss me everytime. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo, vern, i did not ask for her to promote her brothers ok!

    btw yeng, how come the sons in ur family all so handsome but the daughter so weird one, not pretty one? ><

    dun angry la, jk oni. =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have Nich as ur sis-in-law will make the rest of ur life suffer hahaha =P yeng aso not weird =D aso cute ma but... I more cute! JkJk

    ReplyDelete
  5. go die la u vern!!!
    yeng is soooo much cuter than you lar! u need to wait for a 100 yrs to compete wit her! =p

    but both of u need to wait for a 1000 yrs till u can reach up to my level. ><

    MUAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur fats level?! BWAHAHAHAHA =P ok la enuf of crapping and dun be moron. go study ike ike ike!!! exam month ~_~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Yee Eng! Found your blog in Nichelle's one.Just want to let you know that you have been tagged! Come to my blog to check the tag, at amiranajwafitri.blogspot.com!
    Btw,your brothers are all so LENG TSAI!! The sister is very the LENG LUI though,heehee ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. eh eh.. nichelle and vern.. now oni i realise u guys have left me with some comments! Haha... my big brother came back d loo!! HAha.. nichelle, u wanna see him? Hahaha,... but he is chasing after a beijing girl loo... lolz! Haha.. and han vern, u r cute as a baby.. but i'm cute as a lady! how does dat sound? ahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey amira! Haha.. wat's tag? haha.. i'm new to bloggin though.. blur at everythin... didnt noe dat's dis comments column too! sry for late replyin.. and thx!=)

    ReplyDelete