Saturday, April 26, 2008

my first pay...

about a month ago, I have got myself a job with the help of Ms Ann. It's actually an easy-earned job, cause the pay rate is very high for a college student like me!=) I teach a form 4 girl additional mathematics. To be honest, she is very cute! Haha... and today, the 26/04/08, I got my first paid ever which is RM320! so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha... and guess how I spend the money! I treated my mum and my little brother japanese food in Hartamas-Rakuzen. OMG! It's actually really expensive (RM 196.65)but for family, it doesn't matter! Haha.. we had a great time there and my brother even brought his girlfriend here ( he is only 14 years old! -_-") and now, after I post my blog, I am gonna watch AH LONG PTE LTD with mum and brother. It's really sad that my dad is in Philipine now, or else i'll be treating him a meal too!!!!!! haha.. same goes to my two elder brothers! Too bad for all of you! Hahaha... But I really want to treat my dad very badly! so probably next time, when i get my second pay, I'll treat my dad, grandpa, grandma and my aunt=) wait for next month lerr... hehe.. of course for sure, I'm gonna treat Ms Ann a very big meal! THANK YOU so much for your help.... and I gotta go now! gonna watch movie! Bye bye!!

The receipt for Japanese food




>>ye3eng<<

1 comment:

  1. darling, dun wan to treat me makan ah??? hahahaha!
    wat ler, go japanese restaurant for wat? u going to japan soon and gonna eat REAL jap food soon wat! ==" lol!

    ReplyDelete